Author: Cat Silverman
If you’ve watched either of former Edmonton Oil Kings goaltending prospect Laurent Brossoit’s two games with the Edmonton Oilers over the last two seasons, it’s hard not to get excited about him. His excellent numbers across the small NHL sample size – 49 saves and two goals allowed in one game, 32 saves and one goal allowed in the other – haven’t won him a game yet, but they’ve suggested that he’s got what it takes to hopefully translate his game to the top level. His AHL numbers do, as well; a .919 save percentage and 15-9-3 behind the...Read More
It’s been no secret that the San Jose Sharks needed to acquire backup depth in net heading down the final stretch of their 2015-16 season. The Pacific Division club was running with a fresh-faced Martin Jones and a veteran backup in Alex Stalock, which in theory would have been the perfect tandem. Stalock’s struggles throughout the year have caused the team to rely more heavily on Jones than a team would prefer, though, which created a not-ideal situation for the Northern California club as they pushed for a return to the post-season. Enter James Reimer. Where Stalock currently boasts...Read More
In the past week alone, injries have claimed two goalies who could have been on the trade block. What will this mean for the trade market?Read More
Follow InGoal on Social
The filter terms that you have used didn't match. Please change the parameters.
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot