Author: Clare Austin
After undergoing an arbitration hearing on Friday, the Toronto Maple Leafs and Jonathan Bernier agreed on a two-year deal Sunday afternoon before the arbitrator’s decision was handed down, buying one season of unrestricted free agency in the hopes to stabilizing a cost-effective crease.Read More
23 players filed for salary arbitration before the deadline on Sunday, including Washington Capitals goaltender Braden Holtby. Getting Holtby signed has been one of the biggest concerns for the Capitals this offseason.Read More
In something of a surprise move, the Boston Bruins have traded newly acquired Martin Jones to the San Jose Sharks in exchange for a 2016 first round draft pick and prospect Sean Kuraly.Read More
Follow InGoal on Social
The filter terms that you have used didn't match. Please change the parameters.
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot