It’s another new NHL season – and for a number of teams across the league, there’s going to be a drastically new look in net. With the expansion draft sending one well-known starter out west – and a number of other teams doing the goalie shuffle as a result of the addition of Vegas to the league – it’s a lot to keep up with. InGoal has taken a deep dive into the in-net situations for all 31 (yes, there are now 31) teams around the league. From the starters to the minors, each and every franchise has been...Read More
Author: Greg Balloch
It’s only the pre-season, but we may have already found our save of the season.Read More
When Mike McKenna made the move to the Dallas Stars organization this offseason, everyone knew he would be coming out with a wicked new design for his gear. Nobody could have predicted that it would be this awesome.Read More
With the 2017-18 hockey season kicking off around the world, scouts are already hard at work determining who the next wave of young stars are. The 2018 draft class has an interesting mix of goaltending talent, with no clear leader of the pack – although a few names could quickly rise up the list. Of the first-year eligible goaltenders for the upcoming draft, here are ten names to pay attention to as the season goes on: Jakub Skarek – Czech – HC Dukla Jihlava – 6’3″ – 195 The recent influx of Czech goaltending prospects will continue into the...Read More
Montreal Canadiens prospect Zach Fucale has a fantastic new Maurice Richard tribute mask courtesy of Sylabrush.Read More
Follow InGoal on Social
The filter terms that you have used didn't match. Please change the parameters.
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot