Why should you as a goalie be concerned with the language you use? Because when you talk, your brain forms pictures in your head. For example if I say the word “goalie”, you picture an actual goalie in your head and not the letters “ g, o, a, l, i, e, ”. This is how your brain thinks. In pictures.Read More
Author: Pete Fry
Today we bring you the first article from Pete Fry, The Goalie Mindset Guy, who specializes in helping goaltenders of all ages take their game to the next level. We’ve worked closely with Pete before and are happy to welcome him to InGoal Magazine today. Look for more from Pete in the coming weeks and months. Like him or not, Tom Brady is the envy of every quarterback and most athletes. They would love to have his level of success. I don’t know if you are a fan or not of Tom Brady, but I do know that as...Read More
How many of you reading this have gone into a big game, or into the final moments of a big game, thinking – even a little about, even for just a moment – about what might happen if you lost the game, played poorly, or gave up a costly late goal?Read More
Follow InGoal on Social
The filter terms that you have used didn't match. Please change the parameters.
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot