Author: Rob McGregor
Malcolm Subban is set to make his second career start against Minnesota on Tuesday as the Bruins injuries begin to mount upRead More
Los Angeles appear poised to bring in former Nashville and Arizona goaltender Anders Lindback as they deal with their crease conundrum in Quick’s absenceRead More
Los Angeles Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick looks set to miss three months after undergoing a non-surgical procedure on his injured groin. Lisa Dillman of the LA Times reported that Quick opted not to have surgery on the injury, instead trying a procedure to strengthen a tendon in the affected area on Tuesday. InGoal sources have since indicated that Quick may have missed the remainder of the season had he gone under the knife, which goes someway to explaining the decision. The 30-year-old was hurt late in the first period of the Kings’ recent loss to San Jose after he appeared to lose...Read More
Pittsbrugh Penguins have signed pending restricted free agent goaltender Matt Murray to a new three-year, $11.25 million dealRead More
Follow InGoal on Social
The filter terms that you have used didn't match. Please change the parameters.
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot