University of Massachusetts junior goaltender Paul Dainton was named Hockey East Defensive player of the month for November 2009. The British Columbia native has a record of 7-3 for the the nation’s number nine team. He has posted a 2.48 goals against average and a .925 save percentage. Dainton ranks 16th in the country with a .925 save percentage and had a with a career high 42 saves against New Hampshire. Paul Dainton sports a new mask this year. it is based on the Spiderman character...Read More
Author: InGoal Magazine Staff
For the third straight week InGoal Magazine wants you to pick the three stars. The poll will run all day Sunday, with the winner revealed Monday morning, and just like the last two weeks, we are accepting write-in votes and encouraging campaigning among fans. So you decide, are shutouts in his only two starts enough for Boston’s Tim Thomas to take the award home for a second straight week? It’s hard to improve on perfection, but there’s something to be said for volume, and Henrik Lundqvist was a lot busier in New York, stopping 132 of 139 while going 3-1-0. On the opposite coast, Jonathan Quick stopped 39 shots in a 3-1 win over New Jersey for a 3-0-0 week. Or maybe Brent Johnson has peaked your interest in Pittsburgh, whose only loss was 1-0 to Jaroslav Halak in St. Louis, another great candidate. Perhaps the ongoing early success of rookie Michal Neuvirth in Washington, or signs Antero Niittymaki is ready to take over in San Jose, or … Poll is now closed – thank you to all who voted. [poll...Read More
Follow InGoal on Social
The filter terms that you have used didn't match. Please change the parameters.
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot