Why should you as a goalie be concerned with the language you use? Because when you talk, your brain forms pictures in your head. For example if I say the word “goalie”, you picture an actual goalie in your head and not the letters “ g, o, a, l, i, e, ”. This is how your brain thinks. In pictures.Read More
This weekend a small group of very lucky goaltenders will be spending the day on and off the ice with their goaltending hero, Carey Price, in a special day put on by Eli Wilson Goaltending to raise money for their foundation to support goaltenders who could not otherwise afford training and equipment.
At last years Day with Carey Price, he demonstrated this simple drill to build a more reactive glove – ready to catch the puck regardless of where it is going to or where your glove might be at the time.Read More
Jared Waimon worked the last two seasons with Quinnipiac University starting goaltender Michael...Read More
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot