Headstrong Graphx Airbrush Goalie Mask Brian Elliot St. Louis

Brian Elliot, St. Louis Blues

Air Trix Studios Air Brush Goalie Masks

AirTrix Studios, London, ON Canada

Andrew Manning, Lead Artist, Owner

David Leroux, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville,QC, CANADA

Ray Emery, Cedrick Desjardins

Check out the inGoal Magazine feature on David and his art.

Henrik Lundqvist New York Rangers Mask by Daveart

Dave Gunnarsson – DaveArt Sweden

Henrik Lundqvist, Marty Turco, “Darth Gerber”

Check out the inGoal Magazine Interview with Dave.

tim thomas mask by eyecandyair

Steve Nash Toronto, ON

Tim Thomas, Cam Ward, Jonathan Quick, Martin Biron, Chris Mason

Anttii Niemi Sharks Mask by David Arrigo

David Arrigo Toronto, ON

Carey Price, Anttii Niemi, Mike Smith, Jaroslav Halak Jason LaBarbera, Brian Elliot

Check out the inGoal Magazine Interview with DavidDavid’s work on Jason LaBarbera’s Canucks Mask, and our exclusive first look at the finished mask. Also see our look at David’s new show mask.

Marc-Andre Fleury Pittsburgh Mask by Daveart

Stephane Bergeron – Griffe Originale Quebec, Canada

Check out the inGoal Magazine Interview with Stephane and

our feature on Marc-Andre Fleury’s mask and

our feature on Cristobal Huet’s mask.

Martin Brodeur Devils MAsk 2010-2011 by Sylvie Poitras

Sylvie Poitras, AirBrushZap.com Quebec, Canada

Martin Brodeur, Mathieu Garon, Shannon Szabados, Kim St. Pierre and more.

Frank Cipra Designs Brockville, ON

Cujo, Raycroft, Toskala, Vokoun, Boucher, Tugnutt, Theodore

Check out the inGoal Magazine Interview with Frank

Check out the inGoal Magazine Gallery of Cipra Masks

Todd Miska – Miska Designs USA

Evgeni Nabokov, Mikka Kiprusoff, Niklas Backstrom

Check out the inGoal Magazine Interview with Todd.

Erich Ferguson, Resurrection Custom Painting Ontario, Canada

Cory Schneider, Scott Clemmensen

Craig Anderson Ottawa Mask by Pepe Custom Paint

Pepe Custom Paint

Craig Anderson

Jonas hiller Anaheim Ducks Mask by Airxess

Airxess Swizerland

Some fantastic art work, including Jonas Hiller of the Anaheim Ducks.

Pain Inc. Designs

Helmet Painter for the Canadian Olympic Luge Team and Nordic Combined for Vancouver 2010

Helmet Painter for the World Champion British Bobsled Team

Fried Designs goalie mask airbrush star wars

Dave Fried, Fried Designs, Calgary, AB

Yvonne Mecialis, USA

Gerry Lafreniere GL DESIGNS

Dan Lessard www.rembrantsbrush.com Canada
Jeff Early www.airkraftstudios.homestead.com
Doug Wager www.wzlhed.com

Jeff Hackett, David LeNeveau, Brent Johnson

Don McClelland Designs www.macmasks.comWarrenville, IL  USAgoaltndr@macmasks.com

15 Responses to Goal Mask Artists Directory

1. turcotte hugo says:

are there any people who paint masks in france

2. Jens Peifer says:

Hey Hugo, contact me. its no problem to manage this with dhl. i`m from germany.

3. Mike Royal says:

I would love to have my info put on here. I have been airbrushing for 33 years now and I love painting mask. You can use the goalies personality and there really isnt any rules. Please contact me because I would like to offer my services for any future give aways you may have.

4. steve mushett says:

I am looking for the price to paint a new helmet I have. He loves zombies and skulls for the front half then on sides to around the side he wants a dirt bike with a hot bikini babe doing a dirt bike trick like up in the air. Can you give me an estimate on the price??? Steve Mushett

5. Mike says:

I would like to send a photo of a mask I did to add to my link that you have one here please. Let me know where to send it please. I would also like to know how I could get invited to some of the trade shows. I am rebuilding my web page so I can draw more attention to it.

6. Goalie masks are I’ll I paint

I am looking for a local guy to paint a gaol mask in winnipeg manitoba canada, does anyone know of any in winnipeg that i can contact?

• Nathan says:

Hey I don’t know if you still are looking but I just got mine done by Kevin Wilson, and he does great work. Runs out of Urban Autobody right by lag and regent, only cost 200 for a full detail mask, and takes about a week. His website is affordableairbrushing.com

8. Steve Fuller says:

I just wanted to name Pat batterton from Newfoundland as someone that does an excellent job at a reasonable price. My son now has three masks done by Pat. We would gladly have him do the next mask we we get it. – http://pjcustomhelmets.webs.com/

9. Barry Dwyer says:

Mysticalair is located in Newcastle, From basic colour changes to full on graphic or mural’s for your goalie mask, we offer professional quality, quick turn around, at an affordable price. Contact us for your free quote. mysticalair@sympatico.ca

Also can someone from the site please contact me to have our link added to your mask painters directory. Thanks…..

10. Neil Vickers says:

How can you be added to the list? I’m a UK based painter http://www.facebook.com/theenglishmaskateer Hackva approved

11. Shannon Finucane says:

I am looking for someone who paints helmets near the Pembroke/Ottawa Ontario area. My son is looking to get his helmet done.Nothing to fancy mostsly shapes he loves minecraft I thought doing something like that.Email me with info. erndogg1978@gmail.com

12. Jordan says:

My name is Jordan and I work for a sports memorabilia company in Toronto Canada.

We represent many NHL athletes and are looking for a cost effective full sized replica Cary Price goalie mask. It would have to look the same as the mask he currently wears on ice.

Is this something anyone here can do for us, or do you know of a company that could help us out with this? Any information would be appreciated and I can be contacted here: Jordan@frameworth.com