Carey Price unveils Charity Remembrance Day Mask
When it comes to charitable tribute masks Carey Price and artist David Arrigo are the most prolific combination in hockey. Not long ago they created the pink mask to raise awareness, and funds, for the Breast Cancer foundation (bidding was at $20,000 when we last checked). Today, they are unveiling their second helmet of the season, this remembrance day mask that is a tribute to the Canadian Forces. We don’t have details on what will happen with the mask after Carey has used it – but last year’s Remembrance Day tribute benefited the “Wounded Warriors” charity – www.woundedwarriors.ca.
For more of Carey Price’s recent masks, check out the following:
- Heritage Classic Jacques Plante Tribute
- One for a contest sponsored by Clorox
- Price’s 2010-2011 mask
- Last season’s Remembrance Day mask.
- Last season’s red background mask
- The Canadiens 100th Anniversary Mask