Looking for last year’s mask? We have some fantastic game photography.

UPDATE: October 8, 2011 Added game photography

A new Promasque “Thor, God of Thunder” helmet has just been packed and sent down to Tampa Bay by Roloson’s artist, Jesse Acciacca of Jesse’s Custom Design. As always it’s an incredible work of art that we can’t wait to see on Roli in game action soon.

9 Responses to Dwayne Roloson “Thor, God of Thunder” Tampa Bay Lightning Mask

1. Buster Bueller says:

I definitely like his Thor-inspired mask from last year way more; this one is obviously a work of art, but too light and comic-y in comparison.

2. Sven says:

I like it – but his old one was better :)

3. PatHoffman says:

Last year’s is far better then this one. I’d say one of the best in the last few decade but now he switches to this?

4. Danny says:

I gotta agree with everyone else, last years mask was one of the best in the league. This one is nice, but nowhere near as good in comparison.

5. JS says:

To many grey !!!!
    Not enough white to make better contrast with the design … and the 2 Thor are ok … not great!

6. Raymond says:

Looks great…Would have rather seen something different on the crown instead of the same face striking a different pose. Still a great mask though!

7. mike says:

Dan Ellis had the best mask with zeus and Thor on it.

8. Matt says:

I liked last year’s, it was plain and simple, definitely something rarely seen today. This one, though, looks like a typical goalie mask of today with an odd graphic and too much detail that’s not visible. No matter Roli’s one of my favourites and I hope he still plays well this year and if this mask helps him at doing that who am I to judge.

9. FlyersHottie says:

Kind of a weird expression on his face, but overall still an awesome concept