When I have a initial consult with most goalies one of their primary goals is to get a wider butterfly and to be able to do the splits. This is kind of like a kid showing up to his first basketball practice wanting to start with dunking.Read More
Author: Maria Mountain M.Sc.
Regular InGoal Columnist Maria Mountain, an expert trainer of hockey players, was inspired to drink raw eggs and skip rope after watching the movie Rocky again, but wonders if jumping rope can really benefit a goaltender on the ice.Read More
Regular InGoal Columnist Maria Mountain is an expert trainer of hockey players, including Stanley Cup Champions. Learn more about working with her at www.hockeytrainingpro.com Today I am going to share a dirty little secret...Read More
Three Exercises that Improve a Goalie’s Butterfly Slide Regular InGoal Columnist Maria...Read More
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot