It’s not uncommon for an athlete to thank his agent after signing a lucrative new contract, and Connor Hellebuyck was no exception after agreeing on a six-year, $37-million deal with the Winnipeg Jets.
Hellebuyck’s praise for agent Ray Petkau went well beyond his work negotiating a new contract for a restricted free agent coming off a breakthrough season as a Vezina Trophy Finalist, however.Read More
The Vancouver Giants saw something in David Tendeck that many others did not. He is now in position to become the first goaltender drafted out of their system since Tyson Sexsmith in 2007Read More
Ilya Sorokin and Igor Shestyorkin very close in development, but how do they differ stylistically? Which goaltender has a better shot at translating to the North American game? We attempt to answer some of those questions.Read More
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
Get a flavour of InGoal with some of our most popular pieces:
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot