InGoal Magazine Staff | Dec 20, 2018 | 0
It’s not uncommon for an athlete to thank his agent after signing a lucrative new contract, and Connor Hellebuyck was no exception after agreeing on a six-year, $37-million deal with the Winnipeg Jets.
Hellebuyck’s praise for agent Ray Petkau went well beyond his work negotiating a new contract for a restricted free agent coming off a breakthrough season as a Vezina Trophy Finalist, however.Read More
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
Get a flavour of InGoal with some of our most popular pieces:
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot