Axis Contest May 2020 Rules
Rules and regulations
- Void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase necessary to enter to win.
- A purchase does not increase chances of winning.
- Employees of InGoal Magazine, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of InGoal Magazine as final and binding as it relates to the contest.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 15, 2020 at 9 a.m. PST and ending May 31, 11:59 p.m. PST. All online entries must be received by May 31, 11:59 p.m. PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a screen capture of AXIS pads designed on the CCM customizer and submitted by posting them on Instagram or Twitter along with the hashtag #CCMAXISALLOUT. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of InGoal Magazine.
- Prizes: The Winner will receive 1 set of CCM AXIS pads and gloves. If their pad size is below the 32+1 minimum for custom CCM pads, Winner can choose to instead receive a stock set of Intermediate or Junior sized AXIS pads in the appropriate model for the size. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by InGoal Magazine. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted, including for the difference between junior, intermediate and custom senior if Winner selects a smaller stock product as their prize. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for InGoal Magazine to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by Direct within five (5) days following selection of Winner. InGoal Magazine shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (ATInGoal Magazine’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that InGoal Magazine, anyone acting on behalf of InGoal Magazine, and InGoal Magazine’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: InGoal Magazine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond InGoal Magazine’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,InGoal Magazine may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by InGoal Magazine. InGoal Magazine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless InGoal Magazine and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- The Campaign hosted by InGoal Magazine is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. Anyone caught creating multiple accounts on either Twitter or Instagram in order to enter the Campaign multiple times will be ruled ineligible by InGoal Magazine, and also risk getting all of their accounts suspended within the rules of Instagram and/or Twitter. DO NOT repeatedly post your entry. Repeatedly posting your entry, or a near duplicate of it, will NOT increase your odds of winning the Campaign. In the case of Twitter is a violation of the Twitter Rules and can jeopardize entry by filtering you out of a search.
- Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of Canada and British Columbia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
6306 Lasalle Road
Nanamo, BC V9V 1N5
Requests must be received no later than June 30, 2020.
- The Sponsor of the Campaign is InGoal Magazine.