Goalie News Tuesday April 21, 2009
- Capitals find their answer in Varlamov
- Luongo has a killer smile
- No worries in net
Spring has arrived in Philadelphia, but hasn’t brought with it the usual concerns about the Flyers’ playoff goaltending.
- Flames burn down ‘Bulin Wall The Wall has cracks after all.
- The Caps got back into the series thanks to Simeon Varlamov’s 33-save effort.
- Video interview on NHL.com with Varlemov.
- A tale of two tenders – one prevails, the other fails – Simeon Varlamov gets the Caps right back into their series with the Blueshirts while Carey Price can’t steal the game the Habs desperately needed versus the B’s
- Tim Thomas playoff journal: Bruins up 3-0 on ‘fantastic’ 3rd period
Goalies in the Blogs
- No Time for the Cynical « The Goalie Guild
- The better goalie: Marc-Andre Fleury or Marty Biron? – PensBurgh
- Hiller’s heroics have Sharks in a hole » Greenace
- Goalie 4 Sale, hardly used.
- Varlamov, the Avery-proof goalie – From The Rink
- Gaudiel Goaltending | Goalie Blog: The Low Down: [4/19]
A week after the Beavers made their first trip to the Frozen Four, sophomore goalie Matt Dalton signed a free-agent contract with the Boston Bruins, giving up his final two years of collegiate eligibility.
Thank to @bsufootball via twitter
- ECHL News – Goalie Switch Has Been Successful For Thomas, Thunder
Do you have a news item you would like published? Send it to [email protected] today!