If you watch TV you have no doubt seen some hockey player in some commercial smashing out a workout using Battle Ropes. They look VERY cool, which of course makes me immediately think… GIMMICK.
However… they are no gimmick. They are a wonderful training tool for any athlete.Read More
I have told you many times not to stand on a stability ball, but by kneeling on one in this drill goalies can add a new element to this “ball off the wall” eye-hand coordination drill.Read More
I am going to give you a Kettlebell (KB) exercise that you can do in the gym and this one will actually improve your hip mobility (remember: mobility is the combination of flexibility and stability).Read More
Subscribe (it's free!) to receive our weekly newsletter and all our updates.
- Complete Guide to Professional Goalie’s Gear Setup and Customization
- Islanders Dipietro dons Osgood’s old mask to protect shattered face
- Halak honors Slovakian teammate Demitra with new mask
- How do the NHL, AHL and ECHL Differ – a Goalie’s Perspective
- Thomas answers questions on equipment, patience and technique
- Gatorade Sport Science Research – Fluid Loss in Goalies
- Mason pumped about Winnipeg, new Jets Mask with Iron Maiden Mascot